Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yes, Marge, all is well.

How sweet, my hero, Marge, emailed asking if all is well....since I hadn't blogged for quite a while. I am honored. 

I have been cleaning out and organizing my "crap" room......hoping to be able to call it a craft room.  I gave a huge bag of fabric to a friend who makes a lot of quilts for those in need.  I, of course, would rather have made those quilts myself; but, I have so many other projects going, that I knew I wouldn't get to them. I have fabric organized, sewing supplies in proper containers; and a huge mess left over.  My goal is to have it all cleared by Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. I do worry about people when they don't post. On the group I can't nag, but since you blogged, I can, LOL! Today is Wednesday, hope you got your "crap" all together and are happily sewing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha crap room - I should call mine that too!

    ReplyDelete